By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pine Forge Academy Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s web site are provided “as is.” Pine Forge Academy Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pine Forge Academy Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pine Forge Academy Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s Internet site, even if Pine Forge Academy Foundation or a Pine Forge Academy Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pine Forge Academy Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pine Forge Academy Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pine Forge Academy Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pine Forge Academy Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pine Forge Academy Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Donor Privacy Information
The Pine Forge Academy Foundation collects and maintains the following types of donor information when it is voluntarily provided to us:
- contact information such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a donor’s giving information;
- information on events attended and special requests for information;
- information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions.
This confidential information is kept on file for IRS purposes. It is also used to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections as well as to understand donors’ interests in our mission and to update them on the organization’s plans and activities. This information is shared with key staff, board members and consultants only on a confidential and need-to-know basis.
The Pine Forge Academy Foundation does not sell, rent, trade or share its donor list with any other organization. PFAF never sends out mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Discontinuing Contact Upon Request
It is the policy of PFAF to communicate with donors according to their expressed preferences whenever possible. PFAF will discontinue or change the method used to contact any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to the organization, its professional fundraiser, or other agent. Upon a person’s (or a person’s authorized representative’s) request that the Pine Forge Academy Foundation discontinue further contacts, the person’s name and address will be promptly modified in The Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s donor database to ensure that no further contact is made with the person. The Pine Forge Academy Foundation will also take steps to ensure that no further contact is made with the individual and that the person’s name is removed from any external databases or records under the Pine Forge Academy Foundation’s control. Oral requests will be noted in writing by the staff of The Pine Forge Academy Foundation and then permanently recorded in the electronic donor database. The records of persons who have made such a request will be maintained by the Pine Forge Academy Foundation to the extent necessary for legal or liability purposes.